If you're single this new year, here are some tips to help you have fun and move on not just get you through!
- Host a singles only party. This is a great way to connect with other singles and cultivate great friendships. Or even begin a new romantic relationship!
- Get rid of it! The past is the past, if you're still holding onto that ex, or the stuffed animal he got you….box it up and let it go!
- Plan a date. You know that cute guy/girl you met at the awesome singles party you threw? Keep it low-key and invite them to brunch on the 1st!
- Helping others = happiness. The best way to make yourself feel better is to help other people. Tis the season so donate, volunteer or just simply smile at complete stranger that looks like they could use a lift
- Not into parties? Have a sleepover with your girls or guys night in and enjoy the wonderful people that surround your life.
See the original article here