Domestic Abuse Attorney in Denver
Are you the victim of domestic abuse in Denver? Let us fight for you!
The anguish and stress when dealing with a domestic violence matter can
leave an individual unable to cope with taking the necessary legal steps
to properly handle this serious issue.
We can help. Our Denver family lawyer at Jones Law Firm, PC has the
knowledge and experience to help you get through this difficult time. We have successfully represented clients in domestic
abuse cases and we will defend your rights and ensure that your wellbeing
is safeguarded through every legal means necessary.
We Have a History of Difference-Making
With Jones Law Firm, PC on your side, you will have the legal assistance and
strong support of attorneys who use every legal resource available on your behalf. We can assist you with any issue requiring legal action,
whether that is filing a protective order or beginning child custody arrangements.
We listen carefully to your questions and concerns and help you determine
the best course of action to protect your rights and help you
return to a life of peace and dignity.
Helpful Tips for Domestic Abuse Victims
Are you or your loved ones falling victim to domestic violence? If you
are at home when your abuser starts threatening you or abusing you there
are ways you can protect yourself. Here is a list of helpful tips that
you should implement if you ever found yourself in this frightening situation:
- Try to avoid going in the kitchen where there are knives and other sharp objects
- Lock yourself in a room that has a phone so that you can call 911 for help
- Try to get to a room that has a window or door so that you can exit the house
- Run to a friend or neighbor's house where you will be safe
- If you have sustained serious injuries seek immediate medical attention
- Be sure to take pictures of any bruises or cuts that you have as evidence
- Try to have a bag ready filled with important things you might need if
you have to leave the house quickly
- If the police show up be sure to tell them everything that happened
- Consider taking a self-defense course to help protect yourself
Call Jones Law Firm, PC now for serious advocacy.
f you are dealing with a domestic violence matter, most likely you are
experiencing strong emotions of hurt, disappointment, and fear. You don't
have to confront this on your own. When you retain a Denver domestic violence
lawyer from our firm, we will assist you with finding legal solutions
to immediate needs as well as work effectively to use family law on your
behalf to pursue a favorable long-term outcome. The sooner you retain
our legal services, the sooner we can work together for building a better
future for you and your loved ones.
Let today be the day that you make a change.
Contact our firm, Jones Law Firm, PC,
and we will be happy to answer your questions.