Suggested Reading for Adults and Kids
Education is important as it equips us with knowledge to help us understand and face the situations in life. Therefore, Jones Law Firm, PC thought it would be necessary to help our clients understand and be in more control of the situations they are facing in their lives.
Reading For Adults:
- Putting Children First: Proven Strategies for Helping Children Thrive Through Divorce - by JoAnne Pedro-Carroll
"An internationally renowned authority on children and divorce reveals the latest research-based strategies for helping children survive and thrive before, during, and long after their parents' divorce."
- The Role of the Father in Child Development - Fifth Edition, 2010 - Dr. Michael E. Lamb (Editor)
"The definitive book on when, why, and how fathers matter to their children and families...is an essential reference for all mental health professionals who endeavor to understand and support fathers in becoming positive influences in their children's development."
Reading For Kids:
- It's Not Your Fault, Koko Bear: A Read-Together Book for Parents and Young Children during Divorce - Vicki Lansky
- Two Homes - Claire Masurel
- Standing on My Own Two Feet: A Child's Affirmation of Love in the Midst of Divorce - Tamara Schmitz