Aurora Fathers’ Rights Attorney
Skilled Fathers’ Rights Lawyers Representing Dads in Aurora and Throughout Colorado
At Jones Law Firm, PC, our Aurora fathers’ rights lawyers are trusted, effective advocates for our clients. With experience handling the full range of family law matters, we will put in the time, focus, and diligence to protect your parental rights and help you find the best solution. If you have questions or concerns about your rights as a dad, we are here to help. For a no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation with an experienced Colorado fathers’ right lawyer, please call us today.
Paternity is the Basis of Fathers’ Rights in Colorado
A father only has parental rights (and parental responsibilities) if paternity has been established. For divorced fathers, paternity is often not an issue. If you were married when your wife gave birth, paternity is presumed under Colorado law—meaning no further action is needed to create parental rights.
In contrast, unwed fathers must take proactive steps to establish paternity. The act of proving paternity in the eyes of the law is imperative to access custody rights and visitation rights in Colorado. If you need help proving paternity for your child, call our Aurora fathers’ right attorney right away. We are ready to take aggressive action to help you create and preserve your rights.
We Handle the Full Range of Fathers’ Rights Cases in Aurora
Fathers matter. A dad plays an important role in a child’s development. We are committed to helping fathers navigate the legal system. At Jones Law Firm, PC, our Aurora fathers’ right attorneys provide a full range of family law services to clients. No matter your specific circumstances, our team will help you find the right path forward—protecting your rights now and into the future. Among other types of cases, our Aurora fathers’ rights attorneys have experience with:
- Child Custody: In Colorado, custody, and visitation cases are handled under the state’s best interests of the child standard. What is best for the child’s physical, psychological, and emotional needs will always come first. To be clear, the law is gender-neutral: Fathers have as much of a right to seek shared custody or sole custody as mothers. If you need help protecting your rights, call our Aurora child custody lawyer for help.
- Child Support: Our Aurora, CO child support lawyers have experience handling all types of child support cases. If you have questions about paying child support, collecting child support, or modifying child support, we are available to offer advice and help.
- Relocation: For separated parents, relocation can be complicated—especially when moving across state lines. If you have questions about your rights as a father, contact our Aurora parental relocation lawyer for immediate assistance.
- Parental Alienation: Parental alienation is a term used to describe one parent’s effort to turn their child against another. Parental alienation is a form of psychological manipulation and it may warrant legal action. To find out more about what we can do to protect your rights, contact our Aurora parental alienation attorney today.
Why Choose the Aurora, CO Fathers’ Rights Attorneys at the Jones Law Firm
If you believe that your rights have been compromised, we are ready to help. An experienced Colorado family lawyer, our Managing CEO April D. Jones is a knowledgeable, hardworking advocate for clients—and our elite team of attorneys is prepared to do what it takes to get results. When you reach out to us, you will have an opportunity to speak to an Aurora fathers’ right lawyer who will:
- Listen to your story, answer questions, and explain your family law options;
- Thoroughly gather and assemble all relevant evidence; and
- Devise a customized strategy designed to best protect your parental rights.
We always look to resolve family law matters at the lowest possible level. At the same time, we are always ready to take aggressive action to protect you and your children. Serving family law clients in the Aurora area since 2000, we have extensive testimonials from clients. For personalized attention from a fathers’ rights attorney, please call us now.
Schedule a Free Consultation With an Aurora Fathers’ Rights Attorney
At Jones Law Firm, PC, our Colorado fathers’ rights attorneys provide aggressive, solutions-focused representation to parents. If you have any questions about your rights or options, we are ready to help. To schedule a free, strictly confidential family law consultation, please contact our law firm today. We represent fathers in Aurora and throughout the surrounding region, including in Arapahoe County, Adams County, and Douglas County.
For our clients in Aurora, we are dedicated to pursuing the best outcomes possible: Contact us now at (888) 850-9851 to learn more or to get started with a free consultation.
Compassionate & Effective Counsel That Makes a Difference
April is very knowledgeable of the law and will not let you down.
I would have jumped over the net and shook your hand today
I couldn’t have gotten a better outcome.
April and staff were wonderful.
The firm is professional, positive and grounded in their approach.
The firm is professional, positive and grounded in their approach. Everyone in the office is always willing to help and is extremely flexible, which I can say is valued by a working professional. There has always been open and prompt communication. Hannah ultimately won our case, and she did so by having strong intellect, presentation skills, and a genuine interest in the well-being of both my daughter and I. I will continue to value the relationship and expertise long after the issues are resolved.
April is well prepared and understands the law and court processes and procedures well beyond anything I have experienced, ensuring success.
Family Law Information
Select Video By Title...
Parenting - Tips for Becoming an Involved Parent
Parental Alienation – Parental Alienation: Protecting Your Children
Child Support – Can I Stop Paying Child Support if My Ex Won’t Let Me See My Kids?
Alimony – Does Cheating Affect Alimony in Colorado?
Finances Video – 5 Important Financial Facts to Know Before Separating from Your Spouse
Cheating Video – 5 Things to NOT DO When You Find Out Your Spouse is Cheating
Latest News & Information
Meet Our Team
Meet Senor Attorney Erin Mullen. Erin has been practicing law since 2000. Before moving to Colorado, she practiced as an Administrative Law Judge, an Assistant Public Defender, and an Assistant Attorney General in Louisiana. Erin has a passion for assisting families through the difficulties of the dissolution of the marriage process. She has served as lead counsel in numerous child custody, divorce, and relocation matters throughout Colorado. Learn more about Erin. Meet Senior Attorney Michael Ruiz. Michael …
5 Things to Not Do When You Find Out Your Spouse is Cheating
When you find out your spouse is cheating, you might be feeling many emotions like anger, hurt, betrayed － you may even want to reciprocate. Getting back at your partner may sound like a good idea to you and your friends, but here are five things you should NOT do: Do not tell your kids. It’s possible they already know. You may need to seek a counselor to get them through this tough time. It …