Featured Article
Post Secondary Education Costs
Post Secondary Education Costs

A court may order parents to pay postsecondary education costs. “If the court finds that it is appropriate for the parents to contribute to the costs of a program of postsecondary education, then the court shall terminate child support and enter an order requiring both ...

Read More

Blog posts in February, 2015

  • My Spouse Cheated, Can I Ask for Spousal Maintenance?

    If your spouse cheated on you, you may be wondering if adultery will have any impact on your ability to seek alimony, or “spousal maintenance” as it ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your first name.
    • Please enter your last name.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.